Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lupita Nyong'o Obsession...


You've NEVER SEEN TRUE BEAUTY LIKE THIS BEFORE!!! Or is it just me!?! The NEW Rising Star from '12 Years A Slave' has raised the bar on what it means to be
 ELEGANTLY STUNNING!!!!

Now, I'm not going to go into Lupita's background and blah blah blah... or at least not today... Let's just marvel over LOVE because she most definitely deserves - 

A MOMENT OF SILENCE PLEASE!!!


I don't even know how to describe something so Pure and Beautiful... Can you? And if so, please let me know! For I am SPEECHLESS! EACH and EVERY TIME I lay eyes on her... Okay, I said, "Silence" huh!?!



Simple, Chic, Class, Elegance and HAUTE at it's FINEST and ALL IN ONE!!!


Whether it's Miu Miu, an all Black Jumpsuit, Ralph Lauren, Givenchy by Tisci, Christian Dior, Gucci, just to name a few, she knocks it out the box!!!

What I love the most are her Best Accessories, the Smile!!! The HAIR!!! And CONFIDENCE has to be, by far, the SEXIEST, thing on a Woman!

But that Smile is BREATHTAKING!!!


Ladies, when they say 'Simple is Elegant and Classy', I believe, this is what they mean...


Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, she pulls this Antonio Berardi Gown off at the NAACP Awards, last night! 

STYLED to PERFECTION!!

Is it my obesession? Or do you see what I see?

I don't know, maybe it's just refreshing to see 'Real Natural Beauty' ... Organic, if you would...

I'm taking notes!


No comments:

Post a Comment