Monday, February 24, 2014

Casual Monday's: Goldan Blue Style


It's Everyone's favorite day of the week, Monday! (LMAO!) Not really, huh!?! Well, let's give'em the Blues!!!

Starting off with yesterday's look because I accidentally wore Casual Monday on Sunday but it turned out Perfect!.. (smirk)


Layers were my go to for this look... I took a sleeveless button-up blouse, my favorite graphic tee that describes me and a colored cardigan... With my Chucks and Levi's!


Blue is my favorite color! You can always catch me wearing Blue... My color of Confidence!

When it's gloomy outdoors, wear colors that make you - POP!

Let your hair down Ladies! Take off those glasses! Grab a pair of pumps and put them in your bag for that Monday Happy Hour!

From work to chill'n and from chill'n to work! Why not, it's Casual Monday!?! 

P.S. People ask, what do I do to get my hair like this... NOTHING! I'm not in control of it, it does what it wants! And if it could talk, it'll probably say that due to my neglect, it has to get creative on it's own because I won't... (smirk)...


Outfit Details:

Jeans & Oxfords - Zara
Blouse - Y and I Clothing Boutique (ATX)
Sweater - Papaya
Pumps - BCBG
Hair - Wild



No comments:

Post a Comment