Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Some things just never go out of Style


Don't be afraid to wear those old clothes you have stashed away. As we all know, fashion just repeats itself for the most part. Although, there are some things that should not be repeated like the baggy clothes era. (chuckles)

Key items you should always keep in your closet: The Boyfriend Jeans, whether they're ripped or not, these babies never and I mean "never" go out of style. A playful, graphic sweater will add that exta oomph in any season. Then you have the classic Booties which are totally timeless in my book. And of course, a lady should always over indulge in accessories (even though I'm not really wearing any). 

I pulled this little ensemble from my archives. All items were purchased at least a few years back. Making purchases that are timeless, helps the pocketbook if you're a Diva on a dime like I am. Glad I stashed these instead of trashing them because the time has come, again, for the Boyfriend/Tomboy look.




Outfit Details

Sweater: Forever21
Jeans: Levi's Boyfriend
Shoes: Steve Madden
Accessories: Michael Kors
Hair: Wild Afro


No comments:

Post a Comment