Saturday, September 14, 2013

Dress to be Dressed


Can I get dressed just to be dressed? I sure can and a lot of times I'm doing just that. Whether I'm being a bit lazy and hanging around my apartment or making a few runs (shopping), I'm dressed. I may not be a big fan of ironing or dry cleaning (as you can see) but my style is always about the confidence I have no matter what I'm wearing.

The Coral wide-leg trousers are one of my all time favorites (any color will suffice). Great for work, playing, hanging or just being relaxed, I love the classic fit. Mix it up a little bit. Add a sloppy t-shirt for that Street Chic vibe but I would keep the accessories simple for a more Jazzy look. Cobalt and Navy bags are a MUST have item this fall. So, if you already have them stored in your archives, it's time to pull them out and yell, "All aboard". (Big Chuckles)

P.S. I'm still camera shy and hate taking pictures but I'm an aspiring Stylist not model...









 Outfit Details:

Shirt: Jella Couture
Pants: Jealous Tomato
Shoes: Zara Peep-Toe Heels
Accessories: Forever21 & Loehmann's
Hair: Twist-out Fro




No comments:

Post a Comment