Friday, September 4, 2015

Nike Cortez Fever


Back to my Nike Cortez Fever… 

Cruising through Sneaker News website for my clients who are sneaker heads and from time to time, shopping for myself. 
However, I'm back in love with sneakers. 
Nike Cortez that is… 

Photo snagged from Sneaker News site. Nike lab Cortez Textile. 

Adidas are my usual go to and I've always been faithful to the brand but every blue moon I venture off to other classics. 
Thanks to Sneaker News, the classical Nike's are on my must-have hit list. 
Just like an old school, classic, hot-rod. 
The nylon running shoe with the long Nike swoop use to be one of Hip-hops favorite in the 90's. 
Now, they're back! 
But, for some, they never left. I currently have two pairs that I purchased a fews years ago. 
The black/white and blue/white which I like to call my trophy shoes being that I only pull them out twice a year. And, they're the only pair of Nike's that I own. Needless to say, I'm looking to add more to my trophy collection. 
So, how about those blue on blue or the olive on olive? 
Yes! Yes! And, YES! 


The red/white polka dots are ugly and different. But that's just how we like it. It stands out and will turn heads whether people like them or not, they'll definitely look. 
If they could only bring back the original red/white ones. I know quite a few sneaker heads who would love to get their hands on them no matter the cost (without eBay). 

Photo snagged from Sneaker News

'72 Cortez the icon! 
It's an old school and a newcomer…

Photo snagged from Sneaker News 


My ultimate, must-have Cortez is dipped in bronze! How bout that?! I can't wait for these to hit U.S. stock. Believe it or not I'm patiently waiting. And, I have no patience, go figure… 
Slated to hit a German retailer Sept. 20th but unfortunately no dates for the U.S. 
We'll just have to keep our eyes open for these baby's on Sneaker News with an update… 


For more details visit:

Hate it or Love it! 

#TheHauteReport


@goldanblue or @goldanbluestyle



No comments:

Post a Comment