Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The Red Hat


Happy Wednesday Hautees!!! 



There was this old red hat that I found tucked away in my closet, hidden beneath other big brim hats that I somehow have forgotten about. Whether a lazy hair day, my wooly twist or just in the mood, I grabbed my hat and hit the door. 


The thick wool-like floppy was right on time for one of my favorite seasons. I've waited far too long for Fall to come back to me where I can adorn myself in warmer clothing.  
Missing oversized sweaters, hats and jackets. 



But you know, sometimes, a simple hat can turn your everyday rags into a chic ensemble. Making it a statement piece with just a plane white tee and denim... *wink* wink* 

A big floppy hat is almost equivalent to wearing sunglasses. (IMO)… 
You want to remain haute but you really don't care for anyone to see your face… HA! 

And, let's not forget those old wide-leg jeans. 
If you can wear them, rock'em! 
Bringing back that old 60's style ~ Wide-Legs with a Floppy Hat. 
Loving how my old rags are now on the trend... 
(Truth be told, I would still love them trending or not. Oh, the joys of recycling clothing!) 

Outfit Details: Denim ~ True Religion; Top & Bag ~ Zara;  Wedges ~ Sam Edleman; Hat ~ Thrifted; Wooden Bangles ~ Remix Fashion


Hate it or Love it! 

#TheHauteReport


@goldanblue or @goldanbluestyle


No comments:

Post a Comment