Monday, August 24, 2015

Denim x Denim


Happy Casual Monday Hautees!!! 



Pulling denim rags from my archives are the best. 
Funny how some things never leave your wardrobe. 
I love this old Guess jacket that I bought from Sam's Club about 10 years ago. 
Yes, that's right, I purchased it from Sam's Club. HA! 


The years that have gone by only made this jacket more desirable in my eclectic wardrobe. 


Faded jeggings from the past remain a favorite on chill days when I'm out and about. 

Pairing the old with the new. 

Like, who would have ever thought Birkenstocks could make a come back? Although, fashion only repeats itself time after time. I'm wearing imitation stocks but it really doesn't matter the brand. 
It's all about the style! 



Denim x Denim, my way! 

Outfit Details: Denim Jeggings ~ Kenneth Cole;  Denim Jacket ~ Guess; Tank ~ BCBG; Sandals ~ UnionBay; Bag ~ Theory

Hate it or Love it! 

#TheHauteReport


@goldanblue or @goldanbluestyle


No comments:

Post a Comment