Friday, April 17, 2015

Budget Therapy



Earlier this week in Austin, I could not keep my composure and just had to hit up some of my favorite Boutiques on SoCo (S. Congress), where I find really haute treasures for the price I like. 

On my hit list for the day was UAL (United Apparel Liquidators). And what did I find?! A bargain you'll never beat!!!

Talk about a steal!? I picked up this blue striped Steven Alan coat for only 10% of its original price, for the most part, from $593 to $52. OMG!!! 
Next, I grabbed this white T-shirt dress by DITRRFE which was also a deal you could never pass. Originally, $198 but UAL had it for only $28 :)! Yes, it's wrinkled. LOL! I'm just now unpacking from my trip and had to share my budget therapy. *wink* wink* 

Of course, I threw in a few accessories, right?! 
Love the green and white striped umbrella! 
Perfect for the Spring rain! 


#TheHauteReport

UAL (United Apparel Liquidators):


Social Media 
@goldanblue and @goldanbluestyle


No comments:

Post a Comment