Monday, January 19, 2015

Casual Monday's… This Blue Blazer


This Blue Blazer on Casual Monday… 

I fell in love with this blue blazer like the day I fell in love with the color blue. 

Hanging on the racks at My Nonno Boutique, the only one standing, spoke to my dear heart and said, "Take me! We belong together".


The open cut was clean! 
Big square pockets that resembles a lab coat, provided my need to feel originality. 
And mesh that rocks the upper-arm sleeves?
Yes! Yes! Yes! 
Got it in Cobalt Blue??? 


Winter whites, creams and this blue blazer… 
Keeping it all simply chic with faux-leather leggings, jersey top, cowboy boots and my fringe binge is back! 

A blazer that can do all the talking, can stand alone, with your minimalist behavior… 

Outfit Details: Blazer - My Nonno Boutique; Shirt - Zara; Faux-Leather Leggings - Express; Boots - Coconuts; Fringe - BCBG; Hair - Wild

Casual gathering with friends for some backyard BBQ… 
In this blue blazer??? 
Casually Chic right on time!… 

As the saying goes, "Underdress for a formal event and overdress for a casual event" according to the british streetstyle "it girls"… 
But I prefer to keep it Casually Chic at all given times… or something like that… 

This Blue Blazer… 

#TheHauteReport





No comments:

Post a Comment