Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Go Bottomles! No Pants Zone…


What's our take on 'No Pants Zone'… 
While we're in the era of Shirt dresses, Sweater dresses and Coat dresses - our Go Bottomless - No Pants Zone - is acceptable… 

The Haute Reports' Goldan Blue was in a bit of a frenzy over the weekend and forgot her pants! 
Two days in a row… HA! 

Outfit Details: Knit Sweater - H&M, Booties - Zara, Bag - BCBG Max Azria

Friday started with an oversize sweater, booties and my fringe with benefits
The accessories were kept to a minimum as I tend to be obsessed with minimalist behavior… 

This Fall… All about the Knits… 

Light Pink fluffy knit V-neck with side slits and gray sling-back booties was a definite go-to for a night out in the Fall. 
Comfy, Cozy, Chic and Sexy without Spandex (as one of my FB pals described my look). 

A simple trip to H&M and $20 later, folks were asking who designed my dress. The looks on their face when I said, "H&M" with the biggest smile… 

H&M definitely has the knitwear that can go from day to evening, just like that… 

Outfit Details: Tunic button down - Target, Tee - Marshall's, Platform Loafers - Michael Kors, Leopard cross-body - Michael Kors

On Saturday afternoon, we weren't ready to throw on pants… 
So, the layering effect took place with an oversize Tee and a button-down tunic that's quite lengthy in the back (sort of like a high-low dress) and a pair of platform Loafers. The leopard cross-body was just an added bonus of style. 

The look was daring and oh-so Saturday-ish! With Sarah Jessica Parker in the back of my mind - "I don't think I've ever spent more than 10 minutes calculating my image" and you can clearly see the 5 minutes it took for me to assemble this ensemble LOL! 
However, channeling the boyfriend button down where you wake up with that bedhead and throw on his shirts and slip into his loafers and into the kitchen for coffee was the ideal sexy look of the day… 
The remix of Audrey Hepburn but without the crisp white shirt… HA! 
Although I felt like Jennifer Beals in Flashdance… smirk… 

How to create either of the looks??? 
Take any oversize sweater/knits, shirts or tees and pair them with your favorite heels, loafers or boots. You may already own the look in your closet!
The key (IMO), if you're going to wear your sweater as a dress, make sure it covers your bottoms, because, bottoms out is not the look we're going for and if you can tame those girls - tame them!!! 
For the layering effect - make sure the 1st layer is longer than the top layer. It doesn't look layered if you can't see the bottom layer...

(I know, I should have done a side pic for you to see but I didn't…)

The sweater:


Which bottomless look do you prefer? 

Rock'em or Knock'em???? 


Find us on your Social Media @goldanbluestyle or @goldanblue

Don't forget to subscribe for more of The Haute Report! 


Happy Hump Day Lovebugs!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment