Monday, June 2, 2014

Casual Monday's: The H&M jean…


We're back to our regular scheduled program… Casual Monday's the H&M jean!!!! 

Otay! Otay! I actually wore this ensemble on Friday for a short road trip but it's still my Casual Monday choice… HA! 


There's something about a high-waist, skinny-leg, classic wash jean that sets off a little sex appeal even when you're not trying…

Pair those Sexy jeans with a Chic Top or even a T-shirt, Sandals, Heels or Loafers… 

Jazz them up! Or Jazz them down! 
Keep it edgy and fun!!! 


Let's talk about Love at 1st Sight... 
While shopping for my client a few days back, I found love hanging on the rack for $19 at H&M and I was in LOVE!!! 

From the classic stonewash, the zipper on the back of the jean, the perfect fit, I mean just the design of the jean was giving me something about the 80's and we love the 80's!!!

H&M the Fly Shop!!! 


As you can see here, my assistant and I are heading into H&M now for more Haute deals as we can't get enough of their Fashion Finds this Season but of course, Goldan Blue Style! 
Personal shoppers on the go! 

P.S. I forgot to take pictures of my assistant in action while in H&M… LOL!!! OMG!!! Next time, I'll share her, "oh, this is cute!" "Cute" "Too Cute" "Pretty Princess" as she gawks over the styles she likes… LOL!!! 


Outfit Details: 

Top - Lola
Jeans - H&M
Sandals - Journey's
Hair - Afro Life



Follow us on: 
IG: http://instagram.com/GoldanBlueStyle
Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/Goldan21
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Goldan-Blue-Style


No comments:

Post a Comment