Friday, April 18, 2014

Houston Pride Kickoff in Style w/Audi


Houston Pride Week Kickoff Party at Audi Momentum… 

The LGBT Community sure do know how to throw a Kickoff Party in EXTREME STYLE!!! 


Who doesn't love a good party with your finest Audi's on deck!?! 
Good Drinks! Good Eats! And lots of Style! 


The showroom was filled with attendees ready to get this party started right!!! 

The many different levels of Style made it hard to choose my picks for pics… LOL! 


Just to give you an idea… Whether, jeans and a flannel or polo, shorts and a button up shirt and loafers, or your business suit with boots… 
You name the Style, it was there! 
 

Complimentary Valet, Cocktails, and the food complimentary of Chipotle and more Audi's!!!


Natural Girl Haute gave me Life in that ensemble!!! 
The glasses, hair, shoes, just how she coordinated it all was Perfection! 
LOVE IT! 


I LOVE a pair of Shoes that stand out in crowds!!! 
And these did just that… 


The guys were handsome with smiles and had no problem with Style not Swag!!! 

My favorite, the purple shorts and those flats!!!! Killed it!!! 


Oh hey, found someone who was Styled by Goldan Blue!!! 

For now, I kept her in her "comfort zone" but with a little twist… Boyfriend-cut jeans, graphic tee, button down top and Chucks… 



The winners for this year's Grand Marshals for both men and women were chosen towards the end of the Event. 


I should probably start taking down names when I'm blogging events but you know life isn't perfect… LOL! 

However, someone filled me in and said, "it's basically, the who's of who's in their Houston community". 
So that about sums it up for me… 


Apparently, winning the Grand Marshal is huge in the community... 
Someone told me it's like winning the Presidential Elections… I thought she was joking but no it's a very big honor… 


CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!! 


Between gawking over Audi's that my bank account isn't set up for, taking pictures and chasing down Styles… 

It was a Great Night!!! 

If that was just the Kickoff Party, I can only imagine what the rest of the week will be like… 

Houston Pride Week Supporting Diversity



No comments:

Post a Comment