Sunday, March 2, 2014

To be Styled ... #Rodeo


We're going to the Rodeo!!! Goldan Blue Style...
Grab those Cowboy Boots and get ready to walk! 

Unfortunately, this blog will not be about the Texas Rodeo... I mean I wanted to take more pictures of the festivities, however, it was my first time and with all the food from the BBQ cookouts, drinks, drinks, drinks, Corn Dogs, Nachos and Smoked Turkey legs... 
(Nah I didn't eat all that but I wanted to)
LOL!


Mrs. Linda, dared to be styled by Blue for her Rodeo outing. Simple but Jazzy! And in tune for the occasion... 

Traditional, Rodeo attire, consist one of the following; Cowboy Boots, Coochie-cutter shorts, real tight jeans, flannel shirt, Lace/Crochet Dresses, Sundresses, short jean skirts, and shirt-dresses. I know, why didn't I take photos of others!?! (Shrugs)

Anywho, little Ms. Macy's, wanted a Rodeo look but for her... So, instead of her usual buying up Macy's... Zara's had everything needed for a Chic Rodeo Cookout style.

Coated Navy Blue Jeans, Creme Jersey top with Sheer back, Tuxedo-cut Blazer and the Cowboy Boots to make this HAUTEEE!!!


And then there was me! The Stylist that never listens! Traditional!?! What's that!?! LMAO!!!

How about I just roll out in my Disco pants, white v-neck and a little sheer blue bomber with my Cowboy Boots! (smirk) 
And LOVING IT!!!

RODEO READY!!!

We had an ABSOLUTE BLAST!!! 

P.S. PLEASE ignore the health hazard being displayed in the photo... LOL!


HAUTE or SHOT?

Her Outfit Details:

Shirt & Pants - Zara
Blazer & Boots - Cavender
Hair - Curls gone Straight ( HA!)

My Outfit Details:

Disco Pants - American Apparel
V-neck - Mossimo
Bomber - Langford Market
Hair - Twist-out


No comments:

Post a Comment