Monday, February 3, 2014

The Haute Style - Rihanna or Kim K


Between these two Gals, I'm not sure which one has been giving me LIFE, lately! However, they are both having a Style Outbreak.

Rihanna is always 'SERVING' when she hits the scene but as of late, she's becoming quite the Style Icon (IMO). I mean, who can get enough of this edgy, beauty? She can do no wrong, when it comes to Style. 

Kim Kardashian has also stepped her game up post baby and I'm LOVING IT! The oversized Trench Coats are Haute! I could care less how everyone may be tired of her in these different coats but I Adore the look on her. It's a Fresh, Simple, Elegant look. In which she was in dying need for, if I may say so...


Rihanna stepped out in a pair of Sweats, New Balance Sneakers and a heavy all White Fur Coat! #ChicStreet at it's finest!!!

Do you see what I mean about Style Icon now?  You've got to be a BAD MAMBA JAMBA to pull that off... WINNING!


Rihanna in Altuzarra Spring 2014 tailored skirt, pin-stripped top and White Manolo Blanhiks. SEX!!! The attitude, the pose, those legs, everything about her was Styled to Perfection!

Let's have a moment of silence please...

Kimmy stuck with her usual Black in this Givency Gown from the 2014 Spring Collection. The breast may be a little too much here but I can't stop looking at her with my mouth open. (LOL!) Glad to see her back as a Brunette cuz I'm not sure I really dug the blonde but oh, well.

P.S. I would have preferred to see a smaller bust in that Givency Gown, to be honest. However, soon to be Mrs. West had me gawking over her. (Shrugs)


My Haute Style pick is the edgy beauty, Rihanna! 

Loving her style to the fullest! Bad Girl RiRi is Gangsta Glam all day! 

Rocking Lanvin Spring 2014 Metallic tee with a Ruffled Hem Skirt and Scarf at her Viva Glam Cosmetics launch.

HAUTE! HAUTE! HAUTE!

Who's Style do you think is the best? 


No comments:

Post a Comment