Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Good Old Jeans


The feeling you get when you realize those good/old jeans are still a WINNER!!!


Good 'quality' jeans can last, FOREVER! Sometimes, spending an extra buck or two can be well worth it. I know what you're thinking... Designer jeans are expensive! Right!?! But would you prefer spending $100 bucks on jeans that will last for years to come or $20 on a pair that may not last longer than a few months?

I'm just saying... 

P.S. I've had these jeans for 6 or 7 years now. Yes, they look a little rough around the edges but I think it's Fantastic!
 

Oh! And don't get me wrong, there are a lot of 'quality' jeans for less than $100, such as; Levi's! I'm not sure about you but a girl just can't live without those Classics! HA!

Moral of the story to my Divas on a Dime: 'Quality' always trunks 'Quantity'! 

And it doesn't have to be designer, either... We just want to wear our jeans, over and over, again... Or is it just me? 

I almost added a booty pic for more attention and so y'all could understand these jeans but
that would be outside my character...


What do you think of today's look? 
Haute or Shot?

Outfit Details:

Blazer - Giorgio Armani
Shirt - Old (something I just picked up)
Jeans - Citizens of Humanity
Booties - Qupid (Pavement in Houston)
Hair - On It's Own


4 comments: