Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Chic Street Remix


Another Chic Street Remix. Style not Swag and I'm on the go. I LOVE these pants I picked up from Target last Spring and they're still going to be Haute this Fall. You can Style these with so many different tops from Denim, solid colors, funky prints, stripes and my favorite Polka Dots.

To Jazz things up a bit, add a Blazer with Pumps to give it that Chic vibe. But this can also go great with flats for a more relaxed look. In regards to accessories, keep it simple. Mix matching different prints is already enough, so you don't want to go overboard.

Natural Girl Haute



Today's Outfit Details:

Tank: BCBG
Floral Pants: Mossimo - Target
Blazer: Y and I Clothing Boutique
Shoes: Zara
Accessories: Forever21
Hair: Blowout Afro


No comments:

Post a Comment